May 23, 2011 General News
More than an auto cad job/ Designer/ Creator
Pendlewood are on the search for a future creative director /manager of design.
With original ideas and a passion to get to the top.
We work on some of the top projects in the uk
with passion and flair to work at one of the top bespoke street furniture and play design teams in the UK. Previous experience in either area would be advantageous but is not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Fully conversant with SolidWorks
- Good working knowledge of Corel Draw or Photoshop
- Have experience in design work, ideally in wood and metal
- Have strong IT skills
- Possess good organisational skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have passion and ambition to work with the best .
- Have the dream and determination to leave your mark on many top projects
- Be a team player or a focused goal orientated creator.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday
- Lively and creative atmosphere
- Freedom to work on your own prototypes / ideas
- For the right person there is a great career opportunity on offer.
Hours of work are: 08:00 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday
08:00 – 14:30 Friday
CV’s/Applications should be sent to Julie Nickson email@example.com
No Agencies or Agency Staff required