Pendlewood is proud to be able to show you an in-depth look at some of our most ambitious and successful projects.
In each case study we aim to:
- Show you how the playgrounds were transformed
- Explain the thought process that goes into our designs and how we gear the playground to meet the educational needs of the children and the school
- Show you what the finished products looked like
- Highlight and stress the full Pendlewood experience that our clients receive from us.
- Prove that the school and children loved their Pendlewood play area!
From the initial enquiry right through to the completed installation Pendlewood offers you a high quality, personal and innovative experience and we are sure you will agree, after you have read about these exciting and rewarding projects.
How our partnership with a local school led to a child having his own design made into a product that sits proudly at school...
Our DDA inclusive playground that fininshed 3rd in a national competition to find the 'best playscheme'...
The sensational play area and MUGA that transformed a previously derelict primary school yard...
Our amazing nature themed area that focused on giving children natural science first hand and inspired a poem... and much, much more!