Camelot - School Playground Equipment - Play Castle
School Playground Climbing - School Playground Equipment
The Camelot is an enthralling, challenging and fun-filled adventure play structure that is designed for children between 5 and 11.
Themed on a medieval castle and designed to fulfil children's sense of fun and their educational needs, the Camelot really is the king of creative and imaginative play in any school playground
We offer bespoke solutions and options for your playground, so that the Camelot is tailor made for your school and pupils.
Due to Environmental reasons we choose to use European Redwood. This is one of the hardest softwoods available and is suitable for exterior usage. It has a natural resilience, and the introduction of the preservative Tanalith E helps this timber have a greater life span than some hardwoods - without the negative environmental impact associated with exotic hardwoods.
Redwood timber is fully grown in 50 years. It is also harvested and replanted in 50% of the time that it takes a hardwood tree to reach maturity. All redwood used by Pendlewood is harvested from sustainable forests.
Tanalith E Pressure Treated Timber
The treated timber that Pendlewood supply is pressure treated Tanalith E.
Tanalith E conforms to the efficacy requirements of BS EN 599-1:19997, and is treated in accordance with the penetration and retention guidance given in BS EN 351-1:1996 to give a desired service life in the selected hazard class as defined in BS EN 335-1:11992.
· Low maintenance
· No varnishing or further treatments required
· Long life product
· Eco friendly preservative
· A truly sustainable timber
· All edges rounded for safety
· All surfaces smooth to touch
· No copper chromic arsenic trace elements
3 to 10.
Scramble ramp: Designed to encourage the more introverted pupils to climb and discover their confidence whilst exploring the new structure.
Climbing ramp: Graded to suit all children from the most intrepid of explorers to the less confident.
Slide: The big slide exit offers a fantastic, exciting way down from the top of the castle!
Swing-along activity: This is an under bridge activity that helps build upper body strength.
Bridge wiggle walk: The idea here is for the interspersed barriers to restrict pupils rushing from tower to tower, while simultaneously encouraging agility and co-ordination.
Optional Extras and Bespoke Features
Traversing back wall: Designed to empower the imagination and boost physical development. Complete with climbing hand grips, the traverse is designed to be safe yet give children the sense of adventure and achievement.
The Camelot invites your children to explore and challenge their own boundaries. It is outdoor adventure, fun and education all rolled into one.
The flexibility of the castle design is virtually unlimited. Our bespoke solutions can help you create your own ideas into the exact castle structure that your pupils desire.
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- Natural School Playgrounds
- School Active Play
- School Outdoor Seating and Tables
- School Planters and Sandpits
School Playground Climbing
- High Climb
- Minilot - School Playground Equipment - Play Castle
- Pendlewood Express - School Playground Equipment - Play Train
- Access-for-All Castle - Castle School Playground Equipment
- Billy - School Playground Equipment - Tower and Slide
- Billy Goat's Gruff - Playground Equipment - Towers and Slide
- Camelot - School Playground Equipment - Play Castle
- HMS Intrepid - School Playground Equipment - School Pirate Ship
- HMS Bounty - School Playground Equipment - School Pirate Ship
- HMS Discovery School Playground Equipment - School Pirate Ship
- Robin Hood Towers - School Playground Equipment - Climbing Frame
- Traversing Walls
- Paradigm - School Playground Equipment - Climbing Frame
- Billy wizzzz Bespoke - School Playground Equipment - Climbing Frame
- The Pyramid - School Playground Equipment - Climbing wall
- Queen's Castle - School Playground Equipment - Large Play Castle
- Paradigm bespoke - School Play Equipment - Climbing Frame
- Traversing Walls
- High Climb